Monday, May 4, 2009

Escape

This week I am leaving for Canada to visit my Canadian Family. Things have been pretty hectic around here for a few weeks and I just need a get away. Never mind that it will still be cold as heck there! While Mexico would be a much nicer climate to relax in, I wouldn't have my family, now would I? I love my family. I love that no matter that we have grown up thousands of miles apart I still consider us to be close. We still disagree and even have our tiffs, but we love each other. We were given to each other for a purpose. I miss them dearly and have often wondered why we have to be so far apart. I have even considered moving there. But ultimately I stay, because this is home. My sisters and I will shop til we drop and stay up til all hours of the night blabbing about nothing and everything. Oh, and sushi! We will do sushi! My dad and I will have many a deep talk about the philosophies of life and hopefully he will run with me, so that I can stay somewhat in shape for the race. My niece will mother the baby, every moment I am sure. And Max will have two jungle gyms to play on, namely Josh and Jake! I am so happy to be able to go see them.

2 comments:

heidi said...

hi. where are you? i need more opinions and updates from you.

the Lola Letters said...

Hey Angie!
Blog due for an update? Ha ha!

I was like/:

"Wow, she is going to Canada this week and then HOPEFULLY St. George next month with us? She will be doing a lot of traveling..."

Then I saw the date on the post! Awesome ;)

I REALLY hope you can come. It would be so great to get to know you better and have a fun getaway to boot!