Sunday, April 26, 2009

And yet another...

Max found and used an entire tube of tooth paste. He had been upstairs just a giggling. I heard him. Even thought to myself, "Oh, how sweet!" I told myself he was playing with his brothers. Then Spencer dropped to the ground rolling with laughter. "Mom! You gotta come see this!" he said, still laughing hysterically. I knew I was in for it then. He told me as I was walking up the stairs that max was covered in toothpaste from his head to to his toes. I naively I thought, that it couldn't be THAT bad, could it? Well, It WAS that bad. His pants were encrusted, his belly a slippery sticky mess. It was jammed under his fingernails and in his dark lashes. The mirror had been thoughtfully covered in tiny hand prints, and as I stood there he beckoned me to come to him and showed me his masterpiece. Oh, how I love my Max. The pictures do not even come close to portraying how messy it really was!





No comments: