Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter











Easter is a special celebration. It has always been important to me to do everything possible to take the focus away from the Easter Bunny and all of the associated mumbo jumbo and help my children understand what the day is really all about. Well.....not this year. I failed miserably. My sweet sister-in-law, Melissa, even reminded me about the Resurrection eggs I did for the kids last year. I even went as far as to tell her I would do them again at our family party. And do you think I did it? Nope. Totally spaced it. Easter was nothing but a "hopping" party. Eggs were dyed, baskets were brought, parties ensued, swimming & wall climbing were experienced, eggs were found. That was it. The kids had a blast though, and there's always next year right? :(

No comments: